Sunday, July 05, 2009

Montreal

One of the other nice things I've done since coming back was go to Montreal a lot, once for capoeira and three (?) times to see the Boopsie. We bummed around in our usual way, babbling like crazy, watching Repo: The Genetic Opera, and eating vegan food at Aux Vivres. I had missed her very much while I was travelling, but she carried on perfectly well without me! She's found a very lovely walk-up to move into in September with three of her school friends. I am very impressed with her roomies so far: they are smart, funny, responsible young women and they are even nice to dorky policy analysts who threaten to crash on their couch all the time in the fall. Way to go! I cannot wait to have her back on this side of the continent in September.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Welcome back, scribe!....Mom

Unknown said...

Hello?