Monday, December 07, 2009

I'm Home?

I think Jaime and I have found our apartment. Looking to hand in the application tomorrow and we'll see how it goes. If we get it, it would be my first time living in a brick building, which would be lovely. It's got really nice classic features and the layout is excellent - it's a long apartment, so everyone feels s/he has his/her own space. I also feel like I ought to live with a human being again soon, before it is too late. Having swine flu or whatever it was earlier this year was an excellent reminder of how unpleasant it can be to be on your own, particularly for days upon days. And I think Jaime and I will be good roommates. We are both out a lot, for one thing, but when we are around we get along well. We also have a lot of friends in common, so it will be very nice to have a place where we can host people! There's enough space for a keyboard and a guitar... I predict sing-alongs! Will also have to test out the living room to see whether it is big enough to train capoeira. I suspect it is. Hooray!

No comments: